Sunday, March 27, 2011

Living Everyday Ultimately Organized - Be More Efficient

This Sunday morning I took advantage of a rare opportunity. I was ready to make a cup of coffee and sit down to clip a few coupons when I heard my two boys upstairs playing a game together. I quickly changed gears and got out my cleaning supplies. To my surprise, and with only one minor meltdown between brothers, I was able to dust and vacuum the house while both boys were entertained. So, what made this task more efficient? I didn't have to scramble to gather my supplies. I keep a dust cloth right next to my vacuum so I am able to move quickly from one task to the next. You may even need to keep more than one set of cleaners and clothes in different places throughout your home. Keep a bottle of disinfectant wipes or a bottle of cleaner and a roll of paper towels in each bathroom to give them a quick wipe down daily. You'll be to take advantage of those unexpected opportunities to knock out a few chores when you are Living Everyday Ultimately Organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment